INFORMATION FOR GENERAL PUBLIC
CREATING AN OUTDOOR NATURESCAPE
1. Choose your favorite window with a view into a sunny part of your yard
2. Add a bird feeder - see here for instructions
3. Plant native shrubs and wildflowers - see book "Nature's Best Hope"
4. Consider adding a water feature - see here
5. Can add a speaker to bring the bird song indoors
6. Plant native tree in the background
7. Join the movement to make your yard healthier
MAKE AN INDOOR NATURESCAPE
1. Pick your favorite room to relax in.
2. Place some plants nearby.
3. Create a terrarium on a nearby table.
4. Locate a diffuser and get some natural essential oils.
5. Have access to a playlist of nature music such as Dan Gibson's Solitude
6. Build a library of nature essays from authors such as Mary Oliver.
7. Pour up a large cup of healthy tea.
8. Double the benefit by placing this near your outdoor naturescape window.